WHO'S RIGHT?

MY BOYFRIEND HAS AN OPEN CASE WITH SSI THAT HE'S APPEALING. WE BOTH TALKED TO HIS LAWYER LAST FRIDAY. SHE SAID CALL AS SOON AS HE PUTS IN THE APPEAL. WELL HE PUT IN THE APPEAL ON MONDAY. WHEN I WOKE UP MONDAY I HAD TO GO TO THE ER. I WOKE UP WITH A STOMACH VIRUS. THE MEDICINE THEY GAVE ME TO TAKE PUT ME TO SLEEP FOR MOST OF THE DAY TUESDAY. NOW HE WAS WITH HIS MOTHER ALL DAY MONDAY AND HE KNEW I WAS SICK. SO I'M THINKING HIS MOTHER OR HIM COULD HAVE CALLED THE LAWYER. THIS AFTERNOON HE JUST ASSUMED I DIDN'T CALL THE LAWYER SO NOW HE HAS AN ATTITUDE. HE SAID WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON CALLING THE LAWYER, ITS BEEN 3 DAYS. TO ME THAT'S AN ASSUMPTION NOT A QUESTION. HE'S ALSO MAD BECAUSE I LAUGHED AT HIM THIS MORNING. WHILE HE WAS ON THE PHONE MY DAUGHTER WAS TALKING TO HIM. WHEN HE GOT OFF THE PHONE HE SAID TO HER HE WASN'T IGNORING HER. FUNNY THING IS HE DOES IT TO ME ALL THE TIME WHETHER IT'S BUSINESS OR NOT. NEED ADVICE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• wait....it's his case with ssi that he's appealing right? so why would he need you to handle HIS business? he should grow up and do it himself
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well, if you want to call the lawyer tell him when you will do so, otherwise tell him you won't and he needs to take care of it. Maybe he thinks you are going to?
    But as for the ignoring thing on the phone, so he was kind of irritated when she tried interrupting him while he was on the phone? I get that way too if the kids do so, so I would help the kids stay busy while he was on the phone.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• NOT TO BE A B BUT DO YA THINK YOU WILL GET NO MONEY BE HONEST
    DIAMONDDEE021

Answer by DIAMONDDEE021 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Tell him, he is a BIG BOY...HANDLE IT...

If that does not work puke on his shoes....

OMG ??? MEN ????
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I agree with the first poster. It's his case and his lawyer. Why should you have to handle it?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• youre not his maid, mom, or assistant! Tell him to handle it if he doesnt like waiting on you.
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 12:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The lawyer told him to call them. It was his responsibility to call them, and the only reason he didn't call is because he was out with somebody? That not a good excuse. It sounds like it's not very important to him or he would have done it Monday morning, first thing. It's his fault whether he likes it or not.

About your daughter, if he was talking to someone, he could have said, "excuse me for a moment," and answered her, it wouldn't have hurt him to do that, or he could have told the other person that he would call back later.

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010