Little birthday disaster adult content

So I am back in school full time, and its my birthday today, my husband made plans for us to go to Dinner and this cute Italian resturant that I love. Anyway DH came home early and we were relaxing on the couch I was sitting on his lap and he was rubbing my shoulders, it felt good and I started like grinding my butt in his lap. Anyway things moved real quick and the next thing I new my husband flipped up my mini skirt I had on pulled my thong down to my knees and we started doing it right there. Sounds great right!!! Wrong!!! Our son,16, was in the next room we totally forgot, and boom, he walked in. I Quikly slid off my husbands lap pulled my thong back up and my DH zipped up also. My son was so mad. I tried to play it off like we werent doing anything but he knew. We went to dinner and just got home he is still so mad I feel awful!!! How should I handle this?

jimmerJamie

Asked by jimmerJamie at 10:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Walk up to him, say Sorry to upset you, were married- our house, yes I will pay for your therapy and good night.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL. Agreeing with Donna! ;) Therapy will be needed lol. Im still traumatized by walking my past my parents room while they did it doggy style with the door open! YUCK!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That was a bit graphic...
    Anyways your son needs a huge sincere apology and a promise from both of you that you'll have more respect for him in the future. No kid wants to see mommy bouncing on daddy's lap. I'm a bit surprised you would take it that far knowing your kid was in the next room.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am finding it hard to believe someone would be THAT careless. It would be different if you thought nobody was home, or you were in the privacy of your bedroom and he barged in. But on the living room couch with your 16 year old in the next room? Seriously? Oh well, he will never get over that and it will probably be good if you pay for his therapy. Good luck.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 11:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I actually tossed this question right out to my 16 yr old, he told me he wouldn't be mad but super embarassed and disgusted and he thinks counseling might be necessary....I don't think he was serious about the counseling...but I'd almost half guess you're son was completely embarassed by walking in on you and seeing what he saw and pissed that you were doing it knowing he was in another room. (You say you didn't know, but I'm sure he doesn't think that)
    If it was my son I would apologize like crazy and tell him I'll pay for therapy just as Donna stated.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Maybe you and the other way too much detail moms that make up stuff and post could get a group together and get discount therapy rates for your kids.LOL.Nothing like this has happened to us but to a couple of friends it has.Neither described their style of undies or length of skirt.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Honestly, I am sure this is a troll post. Every month some mom with 1 child, always a 16yo son, posts about how she and her husband were having sex and her 16yo son walked in on them. They never lock the doors, they are never discreet and they always forget there's a 16yo around. I think these posts are just some perv trying to get replies. JMO
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Total troll. What I want to know is, why?
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010