Moms who are into Anime, I have a question

What is a really good Anime to start with to see if you like it, because I have seen bits of a couple and thought it was so stupid and pointless, but I've heard that whatever those were weren't the best.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Try Cowboy Bebop it rocks a staple and a good first anime. Happy watching.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• look at (well, or record it on your dvr lol) adult swim on saturday night. starting at 12 (midnight) they have anime. they have some really good ones like bleach, cowboy beebop, and 3 or 4 other ones. it is a variety so you can look at that and see if you like one of those. o adult swim is on cartoon network starting at 10 pm until 6am i think
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Adult swim only on Saturday if you cannot wait until then kick it with spike ( Cowboy Bebop ) on youtube also try Inuyasha and Ghost in the shell all on youtube.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Try Bleach and Wolfs Rain as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• What kind of anime do you like? I'm sure if you surf around the web you'll find something you like.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 11:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Depends on your taste. If you have no issue with gore, I would say Akira (classic!)... Vampire Hunter D is great .. these are movies.
    Naruto, Inuyasha and GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) are good... Initial D is a favorite of my DH's
    Trigun can be pretty funny (The main character is one of the most powerful beings in the universe and gets drunk, loves doughnuts and boobs)
    The Gundam series , Project A-ko, Ronin Warriors, Voltron, Sailor Moon,
    I have over 50 animes on my DH's computer... plus, what ever I have on DVD... of all different genres. Hulu has some on there ...
    Cowboy Bebop is good
    If you want, I can also give you the names of a few rated X ones as well ...LOL
    Lupin III (old, but hilarious)
    I tend to stick with the more fantasy oriented ones...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome. Naruto is great too but VERY VERY long (still going) so it'd be a tough one to start with. I like anime all over the board including some yaoi (boy's love) and yuri (girl's love). Not for everyone but I watch the more tasteful titles from the genres.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010