Are you ready for halloween?

I'm so excited to take my kids trick or treating

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I am hoping to feel better by then. Yeah we are ready :) Except I need to buy candy to give out.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my son is ready and very excited!
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• YEs. I love it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't see what all there is to be "ready for". I got my sons first costume together already to take him T or Ting this year, I am more excited than him (he's only 2). Halloween is my favorite holiday, the only one I would celebrate if it were just up to me. I refuse to buy and give away candy to strange children but I sure as hell will have my son take it from others. lol!! not that I will let him eat any of it though, I do not let him eat sweets. he's only 2! I just want him to have the experience.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday...give things away, one size fits all, what's not to love?
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 11:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not at all. No costumes bought, no decorations up, no candy. All that is happening this weekend. I love Halloween. My daughter and I went to Fright Fest over the weekend and I love going to Fright Fest more than the regular season at Six Flags.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes Ade is gonna be a unicorn!
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2010