im sorry i asked for help

i realy was thinkin maybe someone would help me but all people did was be hurtfull i have not cryed in 2 years im not weak but right now im cryin my eyes out and no one cares im so lost

jadap024

Asked by jadap024 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what do you need help with? if any of these bitches on here were mean to you, it's just a part of being on cafe mom, don't let it get to you they're just trying to make themselves look like a "badass" for some reason....who cares what they think
    Anonymous

• Did I miss something?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That's typical. Women on this site remind me all the time of why I hate people. Nasty nasty nasty...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's not that we don't care, cause we all do feel for you. But bits and pieces of your story doesn't make sense. Lots of moms have given you great advice, the only thing now is for you to try them. But this doesn't mean that you will be cured instantly. Everything about pregnancy is a time process. And you have to be strong. Going throught this now, is only going to prep you for when baby is crying all night long, or when baby gets sick, etc. You just have to tough it out. We all did, and some of us still are.
    Emmalynns_Mommy

Answer by Emmalynns_Mommy at 11:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i answered one of your questions. i am sorry that anyone was mean. don't take it personal. but we all have our different opinions on here. you need to get some help if you are feeling that ill. with pregnancy comes a wide range of emotions. alot of ups and downs. your body is changing so much and everything that you are dealing with your baby responds to so please go get some help. medical help.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am sorry, but what do you want us to do.. Moms gave you tricks that worked for them, they told you to see your Dr. They told you it would not last. They told you they were sorry for your loss.. What more can we do over the Internet? Yes, being pregnant can suck ass big time, but the end result is what makes it all worth it. You really can't expect us to give you better advise than the 4 doctors you have already seen?

Sounds like what a mom already stated.. please get help, you may be suffering from depression. That will cause even the smallest discomfort to feel huge. Yes, morning sickness sucks, but if the meds are not working; what can we do to help?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I can see her point about the morning sickness. I was like that... nothing helped me, I was throwing up just by the smell fo some stuff and lost 10lbs in the 1st 2 months of pregnancy. After 3 months I was fine. My best advice is just try to stick it out, the reward in the end is worth every day of vomiting...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Its rough here. I hesitate to ask anything.....because of the hurtful things I am afraid I will here. Keep you head up.
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 11:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i guess it was because you posted another question that was basically the same even after you got alot of responses. also, it would help if you told the WHOLE story in the first question instead of just posting questions that get angrier and angrier as you went along. but anyway, all we can do is offer advice, so there is no magical thing especially if you've seen 4 doctors about it and been hospitialized. all you can do is wait until it's over. you're not pregnant forever....thinking that is what got me through when i was feeling like crap. but seriously....the eating small amounts of food all the time thing is key. obviously there is no cure, but that helps the most.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was the unpopular anon in there,,lol,,and the voted down one, oh well, expected that. Yes, you did get some good advice. I just wanted the answers to go in a more positive direction, then the opinionated ones, and they sure did! I was talking to someone at work today about her upcoming trip to Lake Tahoe. The one time I went to Lake Tahoe was when I was preggo with horrible morning sickness, I was actually sharing that this am with her and my kids are teens! There are some great pregnancy groups here in cm, why dont you join one and get support there. Good luck and God Bless
    Anonymous