SCARED ABOUT MISCARRING!!:((((

TWO HOURS AGO I STARTED GETTING SOME LOWER BACK PAINS SO IM FREAKING OUT THAT IT COULD BE A MISCARRIAGE MY HUSBAND IS TELLING ME NOT TO FREAK OUT.IM NOT HAVING NO LOWER ABDOMINAL CRAMPS OR ANYTHING ITS JUST MY BACK.WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MISCARRYING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats normal some times aslong as ur not bleeding or haveing period like cramps ur ok
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Oh I get lower back pain a lot. It could be one of the nerves in your lower back. Signs of a miscarriage would be more like if you were bleeding and had horrible pain in your back and abdomin(sp?).
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 11:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• How far along are you?? When I had my miscarriage my first symptom was spotting followed by 'period like cramps' which then led to major bleeding. If you're concerned call your ob on call. I would say don't freak out as long as you're not bleeding because lower back pain is very common in prenancy.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If you start having severe cramps or start bleeding then I would go to the er. Lower back can be normal for some pregnant women. I've had 4 miscarriages and have never noticed lower back pains. It was always severe cramping and then followed the bleeding.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• How far along are you?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• IM ONLY 4 WEEKS PREGNANT.
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Back pain isn't really a sign of miscarriage....? But if you start to bleed or cramp really bad CALL YOUR DOCTOR!! If you are still concerned, call your doctor anyways. I think it's best to just be on the safe side. PLus that is what they are there for lol, so answer your questions and put your worries to rest
    Emmalynns_Mommy

Answer by Emmalynns_Mommy at 11:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Ive had major lower back pain with both of my preg, for a while even. I would say your fine you could have pulled a muscle or the weight of your belly could be straining your back. I never miscarried with my back pain (son is 3 & preg 35 weeks) I agree with the others if you get period cramps or spot, call the dr!
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my doctor told me not to worry unless there was bleeding. There are lots of pains in pregnancy, in early pregnancy you feel all the stretching and re-arranging and it gets uncomfortable! Good luck but don't stress, it's not good for you or the baby!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 1:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010