does anyone have a tankless water heater?

do you love it? what brand did you get and how much did it cost to get it hooked up? thanks!

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We have had one for about 2 years and love it. We have 3 bathrooms where people routinely shower/bathe. At least 2 people at a time can shower plus doing some wash or dishes. It's wonderful.

I don't recall the brand, unfortunately. We got a deal as a test house, although no one ever called about references or anything. It think it was about $3800. There was a problem the first week or so and the installing company came right out and we haven't had an issue since.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Don't have one, but a great question I've wondered about, too.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 2:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Tankless water heaters are great. I don't really know how much ours cost but we love it wouldn't have it any other way now
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I just posted the same question a week back or so. The only brand I've heard of is Rinnai; one lady posted that her brand is Seisco. I currently don't have one but am looking at one to replace our current tank system.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2010