Headaches, nausea, and just in: dizziness.

The last three days have been filled with headaches, nausea and today I got super dizzy walking up the stairs I started wobbling and had to lean against the wall. Crazy. The headache has been coming and going for three days.. I hate taking medicine but that's all I can do to ease it. I guessed flu but it doesn't really feel like I am sick. Anyone got any ideas??
When I google it vertigo comes up....I don't have a serious problem with being dizzy..it just happened a couple times today!

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 11:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• how is your blood pressure? that could be from low blood pressure too. try to drink more and see if that helps any
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Pregnant. Those are possible common symptoms. I have experienced all three each time I am in the early stage of pregnancy, usually a week or two before I confirm it. GL!
    stillgrowing

Answer by stillgrowing at 11:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• ya i would say you are preggers as well it sounds very possible with those symptoms
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It could be stress, high blood pressure, low blood sugar and/or medication. I felt lightheaded and I passed out. When I went to the hospital, I was told that I have an irregular heartbeat. That was some of the syptoms. Try webmd.com, I hope this helps you. You should call your doctor to be on the safe side. I wish you well.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 12:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It could be any number of things. True, these symptoms sound a lot like pregnancy. If your period is late, pick up a test to be sure. I'd also make sure you remain hydrated. I know eight 8 ounce glasses of water sounds like a lot. Something you can do to make sure you drink that amount every day is to use a juice bottle (one of the big bottles, like Oceanspray) and fill that with water. Drinking a 64 ounce bottle of water a day is the same to eight individual glasses of 8 ounces. I'd also go in to see my doctor for a check-up. Explain all of your symptoms, how often you have them, how LONG you've had them, and what you're trying to do to remedy them. Good luck.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010