My hubby and I adult content

.... have been having so much sex lately. I mean like 3 times a day. I'm scareed he is getting used to it. AND I worried my sex drive won't stay like this for long lol. Seriously what has gotten into me and how can I keep this up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Wait..what's the problem??
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't think you should worry about whether or not you continue to feel this way. Just enjoy it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• What she said!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• ENJOY IT!!!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Lol I love having alot of sex but I can understand if its starting to hurt because if I have to much sex it starts to hurt me and mine had sex twice today about to do it again lol.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• all i have to say is jealous! im almost 9 months preg & want sex but can get comfy to do it :( lol so enjoy iy for me too
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I was like that for about a week, then realized I was pregnant with our daughter, a month old now! ????
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 12:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I say give him a run for his money.... You wear him out and maybe he will give out before you will. I really wouldn't worry about it... Just enjoy the ride.
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 6:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010