Could you go not finding out what your having?

My husband & I chose not to find out with #2? 5 weeks left can't wait! Anyone else want their buddle of joy to be a surprise?

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Didn't know I was having a boy until the doctor doing my emergency c-section announced "It's a boy!"
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My first 2 kids were surprises. I had hunches both times, which turned out to be correct. It really didn't drive me crazy. Drove all my friends and relatives crazy, but oh well. Found out with #3 because DD wanted a sister and DS wanted a brother and someone was going to be disappointed and we figured the longer they had to adjust, the better.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• We waited and were pleasantly surprised. I don't think I'd do it again though. Planning things would be so much easier.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• everyone has a choice. But, for me....I always had to know.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I had to know what the gender of my baby was lol
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• nope....i wish i could pee on the stick and it could tell me i was pregnant AND the sex lol. i'm not a person who likes suprises. my friend is pregnant with her second kid and she didn't find out the sex for either one. and even THAT gets me....and it's not even my kid lol!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Haha, I couldn't do it! I wanted to have a name ready and start planning a nursery lol.
    Emmalynns_Mommy

Answer by Emmalynns_Mommy at 12:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love waiting to find out. One of my favorite things about being pregnant...oh I can't wait to do it again :)
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would have liked to know with my pregnancies, but you have to get ultrasounds & I've never done those.
    So surprises for us!
    ;- /
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think it would be fun for it to be a surprise but I know I couldn't wait-I am waaay to impatient ( I still peak at christmas presents) Besides I am such a planner that I would want to have the nursery done and be able to shop for baby before baby comes. Besides after my first I had no inclination to go shopping with a newborn!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010