Weird feelings..?

For a few months i have been feeling this strange feeling in my lower stomach, almost like baby movement.. Its very confusing to me, ive taken pregnancy tests and had my period since these started, but I still get them.. Could I still be pregnant? Could they be muscle spasms? I am very confused about this, anyone else experiencing this or have any idea what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• WHEN MY DAUGHTER FIRST STARTED KICKING I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I THOUGHT I WAS JUST REALLY GASSY. THEN THE DOC TOLD ME IT WAS HER KICKING AND MOVING. NOW WHEN I HAVE GAS AND GET THOSE FLUTTERS IT REMINDS ME OF HER KICKING. THEY FEEL VERY SIMILAR. IT SOUNDS LIKE UR JUST GASSY BUT A DOC COULD GIVE YOU A DEFINANT ANSWER! GOOD LUCK. BY THE WAY, NOW GAS BUBBLES MAKE ME WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY SO I CAN FEEL IT KICK. LOL.

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 2:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• see your dr if you think you may be pregnant. they can do blood tests to confirm, or deny suspicions
    Anonymous

• Could just be gas!! I swear I have those "flutters" too and then I fart, LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I agree with Renee, it's probably gas! After I had my last daughter, I had some very lifelike gas! I swear it was identical to a child inside! It quit for me after about 8 months postpartum, I don't know why it happened or why it quit. Good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Could be nothin, could be somethin. Only your doctor can tell... That being said, I have a muscle disease that makes my muscles twitch and cramp. And I do feel that sometimes in my back... So its possible either way
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 11:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It's probably just gas. I have IBS and often have feelings in my stomach that feel just like a baby kicking. My doctor told me it was gas bubbles popping. If you are very concerned about it talk to your doctor.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008