Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I live in FL Im trying to figure out if I can get emergency child support of some kind. I am not divorced yet. I have a 2 year old and am 5 months preg. My husband left my son and I a week ago and refuses to give me a penny!! What can I do???

Answer Question

Asked by chood87 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I would call a lawyer, they can probably get you emergency support, and he may even have to pay your lawyers fees. At least get a consultation, they can steer you in the right direction.

    Answer by ohwrite at 12:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • Cal a lawyer, asap!

    Answer by LadyCash at 2:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • You go down to social services and apply for aid. Social Services will go after him for child support. Get a lawyer.

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2010


    Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.