wierdest shit youve seen latley?

Sister wives!! That shit is so wierd!!! They are some freaks.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 12:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://videosift.com/video/Man-spends-6-years-injecting-silicone-into-his-PENIS
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I watched my guinea pig give birth to 5 babies two weeks ago. That was indeed weird to see. She did not make a sound, squeezed one out, turned, bit the amniotic sack, cleaned her baby off, and repeated the cycle with the rest of them. Then she ate her placenta with such a fierce need. She was quite the little champ.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yesterday up in the city near me, a chimpanzee got loose. Someone had it as a pet. It shoved a trashcan down the street, jumped up on a poilce car & smashed the windshield & chased some neighbors around. The finally caught it & its going to live in the zoo.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oh and i saw the chimp on the news!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• WOW! THAT video of the guy and his HUGE Mr. Happy! OMG what an idiot!! He should have stopped the injections at his lips!

Talk about a WEENIE MONSTER!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Guess we don't have that channel, but 3 year olds with cavities is pretty upsetting. And babies drinking cokes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• dbodani, WTF?? Holy hell!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree sister wives has to be the strangest thing recently. I don't see how anyone can live that way! I'm selfish I don't share haha. I saw them on a commercial the other day, and the women were all crying and upset he was bringing another woman into the house. If it bothers them so much why do they let him do it??? Duuuuuuuuuuuh Say no! Sheesh
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• First of all, I totally LMAO'd at everyone's comments....
    I'd have to say living in Eugene, Oregon that there tends to be more opportunity for weirdness. Since I have to ride the bus (me and the SO are in-between cars, long story) I've resorted to public transit.
    I have to say the Scaries on the bus are always surprising me. There's this one elderly woman who wears floor length gowns and prom dresses, plasters theatre makeup on her face (with heavy-penciled on groucho-marx eyebrows, mimi blue eyeshadow and crimson lips and cheeks), and wears a beaten up long fur coat....all the while somberly gazing off into the distance. Her ensemble looks exactly like the aging beauty queen/cat Grizabela from the Cats musical - I expect her to bust out singing "Memories" at some point. I thought at first she was in a theatre production but now I'm beginning to think it's her everyday-look. Classic!
    supersammyz

Answer by supersammyz at 1:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I saw a squirrel chasing a cat. It was hilarious because the cat was so big. That squirrel was fast too. Lmao. I laugh just thinking about it.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2010