Does anyone know a website that I can get a real job that I don't have to pay for or take surveys? If I had money to pay someone to work I wouldn't need a job!!!

Cmarie328

Asked by Cmarie328 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry i don't have an answer for you but i giggled out loud at your " If I had money to pay someone to work I wouldn't need a job!!! " comment because it's the EXACT same thing i say every time i look up for an at home job LOL. a word of warning though the site some go to called cha cha isn't what some say it's all cracked up to be. some talk so highly about it, but you don't really make a good amount of money unless you spend your whole day on the net and completely ignore your family ( at least from about me and 15 of my friend's points of view)

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 12:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm with you girl. Have been looking myself so if you find one or two please let me know and I will return the favor if I luck up
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• sorry---anytime you are trying to start your own business (work at home) you will have to pay for a kit, supplies, a base kit of samples of whatever it is you sell, etc---even companies that say "but you aren't selling" do that...melaleuca, amway, ameriplan. They all want you to buy a start up kit and pay for training-it's like joining a franchise after all, and you won't see mcdonalds or taco bell just 'GIVING" someone a restaurant....
    You could find a place where you "work for someone else" but even with those, you have to have the right equipment, phone lines, computer programs, secure online connection, drug screens, and in many cases, pay for a background check.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• When you fine one let me know.I have been though all that my self.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Ask Works4mom.com
    Sharron_

Answer by Sharron_ at 2:22 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Good luck! I have been also looking. Mostly scams.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Funny! it made me chuckle...The big Misconception people do all the time is the association between JOBS and BUSINESSES...a Job is a job you are working for someone else for a set amount of pay and often set time.
    A business is something YOU OWN forever, and the "start up cost" gives you something tanglible back..A kit so to speak. websites, brochures, training, a support team etc.

If you are lucky there are providers out there willing to work with you to pay the kit off, or start for free or something along those line.
    Like MYSELF, :-) I am offering a free Biz kit till tomorrow.
    I am with Prepaid Legal Services theya re 39 years old with Top ratings including Forbes JUST rated us #78 of the top 100 Small US businesses witha 4% in sales increase.( http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/23/best-small-companies-10_rank.html )
    I make a Very FT income PT from home. We have no products or parties quotas or anything.
    Buzz me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Perfectly said Happymom2-2
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Do you like to write? If so, why not try freelance writing. PM me if you want more info.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010