how do i stop blaming my self for everything when i feel its my fault?

Ivory123

Asked by Ivory123 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• What sorts of things?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• That's very vague. Shed a little more light please!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If you're like me, I tend to worry every time my kids argue between one another, have they learned this from too much tv, do I handle myself in a way that's teaching them unhealthy habits, but if you're worrying about other people's lives and choices, I'm not so sure you do have anything to do with that (are at blame)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i mean like everything that goes wrong in my life tends to get blamed on me even tho its not my fault but over the last few yrs i feel like maybe it is my fault my life has ended up the way it is.
    Ivory123

Comment by Ivory123 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• well its never too late to change
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Please try to stop feeling this way. I had these thoughts and feelings for years because I never did anything right in the eyes of my step-dad. It took a long time for me to realize that it wasn't my fault and that I was/am doing the best that I can. The people who make you feel this way won't ever change what they think or feel; it's up to you. Everything you've done are life experiences and those experiences make us who we are. Good luck to you and if you need to talk, you can message me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2010