haunted?

ok this is a weird question ever since I moved into my new home I've had really weird feelings. I've been thinking about death a lot never have i had this issue. since i've moved here i had a child and i turned 24. Are these normal feeling or might my place be haunted?

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• Try having the home blessed. If that doesn't work try finding a paranormal team in your area and see if they can find anything.
    Meindrea

Answer by Meindrea at 1:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The grounds itself could hold residual energies, even if the house is newer...it could be so much as a power surge or underground ley line for water that's making your energy feel down. I believe in spirits but I don't believe they will harm you...Children are really sensitive to energies, has your little one appeared to be notice anything that wasn't there?
    supersammyz

Answer by supersammyz at 1:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• @supersammyz Depending on the type of the spirit and who they were in life or how they died can actually make the spirit violent, spirits can cause harm.
    Meindrea

Answer by Meindrea at 1:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• @Meindrea
    I do agree that the way in which a spirit passes can result in a violent, angry spirit (with poltergeist type attributes - throwing stuff around, possession of objects - that sort of violence). The scary situations I've encountered I have literally 'felt' this energy come in contact and seen this type of activity. I personally believe though there are boundaries when one crosses the threshold...I don't want to give power to an entity or invite the belief that it can maim my person because that way it WILL overrun my living-space with its own agenda. Mind over matter I guess :)
    supersammyz

Answer by supersammyz at 2:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too much change happening at once in your life. See a therapist.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Going along with Meindrea and supersammy, see if you can find out anything about the property. This should be available to you at your local library. Finding out the history about a property can really open your eyes about why [paranormal] things are happening in your home.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would go around your home with a bottle of Holy Water (you can fill a bottle from the font at any church). Go into every room and take some Holy Water on your finger and splash it into each room while you say "I cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ". Make the sign of the cross with the water on your bed and the babies. Then when you are done, open the front door and do it & say it again. I am not a very religious person but when I moved into my home, I had a lot of bad feelings & issues. My Mom told me to do it and I felt peace instantly. Good luck! Sometimes things just linger from previous tenants and when we have a lot going on in our lives, we manifest/amplify these negative energies/spirits.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• could it be the change of just moving and missing people? could it be post par tum depression? Could it be regular depression? don't just assume its the house.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010