Lamb?

Do you like Lamb?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 1:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Occasionally, but it's not something that I love. I make lamb chops once in awhile, but I really like lamb shanks more. I do have a friend who seems to always make lamb when she invites us there. She said that she knows so many people who don't like it, that it's a pleasure to cook it for us because she knows we love it. What? I guess the first time we were invited she asked if we liked laamb, and wanting to be a polite guest, I probably said something like, that would be nice, but I know I never ever said I loved it. Oh well, we enjoy their company, so that's more important than what she cooks, and I sure wouldn't want to hurt her feelings by saying something now.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've only had it once, and didn't know til the next day that it was lamb (it was cooked & served like a beef roast). It was fine, tasted like beef (I think they used beef boullion on it to "hide" the flavor!).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no, When I think of lamb.....well i see it walking in the field. LOL
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no .. oh i like the lambs in a field but not to eat
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It is something it would take me awhile to get used, I don't hate it but i don't love it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010