Who thinks the naacp are Hippocrates.? NAACP Tea Party Report Alleges White Supremacist, Nationalist Agenda

copy and paste video

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/naacp-tea-party-report-alleges-white-supremacist-nationalist-agenda/

----------------------------------------------------------
YET YOU NEVER HEARD THE NAACP CONDEMN THE BLACK PANTHER GROUP FOR THEIR RACIST COMMENTS , COPY AND PASTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhzJnJIilI
------------------------------------------------------
OR THE RACIST COMMENTS FROM Louis Farrakhan
-------------------------------------------------------
AND SO ON

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I do.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything different from this or any other agenda driven organization. It's what they do.  Racism is a big business and lots of people profit from keeping the problem going rather than trying to ease the tensions. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Meh..the left is coming on stronger than ever against the tea party right now because in a few days it's voting day.So they are making accusations like crazy.Going by Gallup polls the do have something to worry about...getting their asses kicked in NOV.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hypocrites?
    Hippocrates was an ancient Greek physician and that is where we get the "Hippocratic Oath" that Doctors take. OK?
    Well....they MIGHT be right!!! There are way too many WHite Supremicists out there.....you know it is true.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I do..and I really like Glenn Beck and The Blaze :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no, Hippocrates was greek, not AA
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• What a joke
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Wow, the NAACP, a non profit organization is fear mongering? Anyone surprised? And some are worried about Beck partaking in the free market with fear marketing advertising.... Free Speech to Fear Monger.. Gooooo NAACP!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You know... normally I don't pick on people with bad spelling and grammar - I sometimes catch myself using an incorrect homonym as I type while I think and I find that often people bash others who post with grammar, spelling, punctuation errors just because they don't have anything intelligent to say and just want to be bitches. However... I think I'm going to start keeping track of the real hilarious ones (not simple typos etc.) because I have a feeling that the pseudo-intellectual postings will fall very heavily on one side of the continuum.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The NAACP big joke, I agree with the November elections just around the corner, all the Liberals,socialist ,idiots are trying to find any little thing to pick at, Just like dumb moms picking at grammar. And that black panther group , that is crazy . if the tea party doing the same thing as the panther group, you would never hear the end of it. I just wonder how they(panthers) are not in jail for making those comments '' kill crackers and they babies" WTH ! twisted world, but then again we have a twisted administration.
    standing

Answer by standing at 12:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010