TMI what could this be? adult content

so, ever since my baby girl was born last december, i have been having non stop discharge. it was just creamy white, and at one point was cottage cheese like, but for the last week or so its been kinda yellow clear and really slimy like. i never had slimy discharge before. does anyone know if thats a sign of something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• Maybe an infection? Check with your doc. :)
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 2:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If it doesn't smell bad and its not itching then its probably not an infection. Especially since you've had it this long. Its probably just hormones. Shoot, I still have occassional MILK from my nipples and dd is 2 and a half. I would phone the dr if I were you. If they think its a problem, they'll ask you to come in or give you medicine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• get one of those yeast infection screening kits from the drug store
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• To play it safe, I would make an appointment with your OB and see if they can't figure out what it is. Good luck!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010