2 SOON 2 HAVE A BABY?

OK so me and this guy havent been togerther very ;png at al but we alreasy say i love you and stay the nights with each other and the sex is amazing.. he balancesme out. hes quite and i loud total opasitte but we care about each other so much hes'25 and 21 and im ready to start a family and so is he and he already started talkin about havin children with me... do you guys think is it to soon...??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes I would wait till marrage, unless you want your baby to have a runaway daddy he don't know.
    I hope that don't sound rude hun, I just don't want you to get hurt.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would like to ask if you guys are married first. In my personally opinion, it would be best to bring a baby home to married parents.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes too soon.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would at least live together first to see how well you get along with each other on a daily basis. Try that for a few months and see how it goes. You want to make sure your relationship works before bringing a baby into the world
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Starting a family is a very personal choice. Whether your married or not won't affect whether he takes off or not. If you feel in your heart you want a child and are willing to handle things on your own.... Although, Iwould say, at 21, you have a lot more life to live. I had my first at 20 and it seriously set me back.... don't jump yet. Decide if you want the family life (it's a lot more than just caring for a baby) or if you want the life of a 20 something year old. Then start saving money- you'll need it. Once your ready, then your ready. Just don't even consider him being around when you make your choice. Men are fickle creatures.
    FinaOrlando

Answer by FinaOrlando at 9:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would wait. It's great that you both have mutual feelings of wanting a family but I would get in a longer relationship before taking that next step. Marriage would be ideal but some couple never get married. The important thing is to know you want to stay with this person forever and to find that out, you need time. (And money! Finish school or go back ;D)
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I dont care if your married or not. It with some people time doesnt matter that it is just right. I got pregnant with my SO literally 8 days after we got together(yes we used a condom and I was on BC and medically I am not even suppose to be able to have kids, but it happened YAY). Lol Crazy right. But we are still together and love each other dearly. Sometimes time is not a factor and you find that one person that is your soul mate and you just know.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• To the people who think babies should be born only in marriage- SERIOUSLY!?!?!? That is RETARDED. My son was born out of marriage AND I am a singe mom. Does that change the way he is raised? Sure- it makes it BETTER. He only recieves ONE parenting style so he doesn't get confused. No matter how much you and your husband agree and are the same, there WILL be differences. So, no matter what, my son will turn out the same if not BETTER then he would have had I been in a relationship. I suppose you guys don't believe in gay rights either. Well, I am straight as a freaking awwor and I KNOW for a FACT thay gays deserve the same rights as we do. Their children will turn out the same too. It isn't gender that determines how a child turns out, it is LOVE. LOVE. There are tons of kids who turn out horribly when they had both a mom and a dad simply because they weren't loved.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2010