2 SOON 2 TO HAVE A BABY?

OK so me and this guy havent been togerther very ;png at al but we alreasy say i love you and stay the nights with each other and the sex is amazing.. he balancesme out. hes quite and i loud total opasitte but we care about each other so much hes'25 and 21 and im ready to start a family and so is he and he already started talkin about havin children with me... do you guys think is it to soon...??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should talk about othe important things first like finances and what you both want to do in your lives, your goals and dreams. Then you figure out where a baby fits into that. Planning is very important, especially with money for a baby. I assure you it costs more than you will ever imagine.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too soon, give it a couple years.
    I don't want you to regret it.
    eve27

Answer by eve27 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It is way too soon. Way too soon. Parenting is very difficult, and it can be similar to "culture shock" if you are used to just doing whatever you want. I suggest getting a full time babysitting job before you decide to have children. Even then that will only be a glimpse of what it is like to parent.
    squish

Answer by squish at 2:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Alot of guys will say that. I know you are thinking it is different with him. But since it is so soon you won't know if he will crack under pressure and leave you when things get hard. Get to know each other first you will never know someone until you live with them. Me and my fiancĂ© waited almost 3 years from the time we met. Also know that the both of you can support the baby and give your child a good comfortable life. Don't just jump into such a life changing overwhelming thing unless you are really ready. Taking care of a baby isn't easy it's very hard and takes alot of hard work dedication love help family education and is expensive. Get to know eah other better. Great sex doesn't mean he is the person u want to spend your life and hardships with. Make sure u r giving ur child the very best father. If u are already pregnant just embrace the gift God gave u :) good luck with ur decision it's a very important one
    LindAngeLevi

Answer by LindAngeLevi at 3:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Also age has nothing to do with having a baby. It's about maturity. My fiancĂ© and I moved out on our own the moment he turned 18 and have been supporting ourselves since we were 18. I'm 20 and he is almost going to be 20. We just had a beautiful baby and it was a great choice we made. He helps out so much with the baby and is an amazing father. We are young but were definitely ready.
    LindAngeLevi

Answer by LindAngeLevi at 3:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too soon. Some guys say that and change their mind then it is all on you.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too soon. You need to commit to eachother in other ways first. Like moving in together, combining finances, and possibly marriage. You have a long time left. Make sure it's love and not just lust.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too soon. Give the relationship a chance to be tested by life's challenges. You've got to find out what he's made of, and yourself, too. I personally think no one should marry before 25, and, for me, kids are an even greater committment.
    Just a question- why talk kids before you talk marriage?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• IMO it is too soon. My SO and I had been together 2 years when DD was concieved, and if we would have planned it better, we wouldnt have nad her for another few years.
    But lifes funny that way. And everything has worked out for us and wouldnt have it any other way. 4 and a half years strong!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Why dont you get married and LIVE together first??
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010