whats the fastest way to loose weight?

i want to loose weight! like 10 to 20 pounds in 2 months

mizzliz87

Asked by mizzliz87 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Food poisioning. LOL. It's not safe to loose 20 pounds in 2 months. If you want to keep weight off the best way is to make changes in your habits forever and loose the weight slowly. The DASH dietary plan is good for life.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Its usually advised to lose 2 lbs a week and is considered safe. That's like 16.5 lbs in 2 months. I can tell you how to do it but its not eay in the very beginning. It takesa lot of willpower and determination. I did it to lose the baby weight and it took about 4 months and then I stopped and just ate sensibly. I usually do the diet after the Christmas and Thanksgiving season too because I enjoy the once-a-year goodies!!!! Okay so What I did was drank in water everyday my weight in half. Like if you weigh 130 currently then you drink 65 ounces of water a day. I start the day out with about 20 ounces of water because you lose a lot during sleep. Drinking water before meals decreases your appetite big time. Next, I take a multivitamin everyday to ensure I get all vitamins and minerals. Then I eat no more than 1,000 calories a day. I'm a small person and can get away with that, but some people may have to eat more, cont
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• especially if breastfeeding.I had a very low carb diet. And the carbs I did consume were the good ones. Breakfat is the best time for them. Carbs give you energy and you have that in the morning and all day to burn them off. Your biggest meal should be breakfast. I would have a piece of fruit with either plain Cheerios sweetened with Splenda and skim milk or a piece of fruit with oatmeal sweetened with cinnamon and Splenda. Lunch was salad. Salad= lettuce, fat free or low fat dressing (2 tablespoons or less) low fat or fat free cheese (1/4 cup or less) red onion, cucumber, bell pepper and tomatoes. You can add whatever vegetables you like. Stay away from croutons, bacon bits, ham, sunflower seeds and seasonings. They all have a lot of salt. Salt and processed sugar are the enemy. They will sabatoge any diet. Have the salad with another piece of fruit. Dinner is your choice of 3 veggies and a protein. Cont
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Now I feel its important to explain to you what a real veggie is. Veggies are not grains. Grains are rice, wheat, corn, oat, etc. And veggies are not beans. Beans aren't what dieticians call a "true vegetable." Look at the carb contentof beans and you'll see why. Beans are really starch, as are potatoes. If you simple must eat a potato, make it a sweet potato. They have less starch and better nutrients. Examples of true veggies are kale, spinach, broccoli, okra, carrots, cabbage and squash. In particular broccoli and cabbage will really make you drop some serious weight fast. They contain enzymes that literally eat away at junk in your stomach. Its like they remove calories for you in a sense. you get 1 protein with your 3 veggies. You can have whatever you like as long as its fat free or low fat and contains no added salt, breading or butter. Good examples are grilled chicken, baked fish, baked turkey, veg burger pattie cont
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Now after all of that, you CANNOt add salt or seasonings containing salt to anything. Salt causes water retention and will not help you lose weight. You also may not add butter, breading or sugar to anything. Measure out your food so you know what you're taking in with calories. If you are doing heavy exercise, you're gonna have to up the calories a bit but not much. Also, don't drink anything but water. If you want some flavor add real lemon. It helps to lose weight as well. I dropped 50 lbs of baby weight in 4 months doing this and I didn't exercise at all other than taking care of my baby and 3 year old. Once you have reached desired weight you can add some carbs back in and a few calories to maintain weight. Also, the first week will feel like torture. Make it past the first week and you'll be surprised at how much easier it is. Some foods will seem unappealing altogether. Good luck!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Do really heavy housework every day....work up a sweat doing it.....eat only Meat and vegetables and stay away from white flour and sugar....fresh air and sunshine every day.....take a walk for pleasure.....laugh a lot.....have fun.....have sex.....get a good nights sleep every night starting at about 9:00 and get up early.....take a short walk after each meal....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree with all of the above, however it is hard to do all of these things on your own. Hard to restrict calories because you are hungry, hard to exercise cus you lack energy and motivation etc.

I have lost 14 lbs in a very short time and I have even been lazy about it but I found a product that is helping me eat less, crave healthier foods and having all of the energy in the world to exercise without the jitters, crash etc.

PM me for info on it if you want, I would be happy to talk to you about it.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Tapeworm, lol. But seriously, SweetLoveofMine has some amazing advice.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Eat healthy and exercise! ;)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2011