when am i do?!?!?!

im 6 weeks pregnant and the doctor didnt tell me when i was due:(

do u know?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 2:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should be due 34 weeks from whenever he told you that. Pull out the calendar for the exact day.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Should be around June 6
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You would need to ask your OB or ultra-sound tech. Ultra-sound is the best way to know, and even that is just an informed guess. I had no clue whatsoever when my son was conceived when I found out I was prego. The doc asked me but I had no clue, I mean who keeps track of what days they have sex? I had at least a month window. With first ultra-sound they told me one date and moved it up a few days ago at the next . He came exactly one week to the day after my last expected due date, which was the exact day doc wanted to induce me if I had not gone into natural labor. Well, technically the next say but I began labor that exact morning.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• the next day but
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• another way to tell is to take the date of your last period and then count back 3 months and then add 7 days and that's your due date. :-) Like say your last period was on Aug 6. Count back 3 months to May 6 then add 7 days and that gets you to a due date of May13. :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hun, why didn't you ask?
    eve27

Answer by eve27 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• you can find due data calculators online, some of them are pretty accurate. but more than likely even after you get a date, it'll change. my ds was due April 24, then April 14, then they changed it to April 4. he was born March 25. but if you know the exact day you concived then it's probably easier to pin down a due date!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would call your ob tomorrow and ask
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You would be due some time in the month of June.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Typically they calculate back to when your last persiod started rather than when you ovulated and got preggo so take the 1st day of your last period and count up til 40 weeks.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010