If a profiler had a good look at your purse and its contents, what could he tell about you and why?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably that I'm unorganized, because of all the old receipts in it, & that I have a baby, since I have a diaper in it...a clean diaper!
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• he could find out where i worked (employee discount card)..where i like to shop (giftcards)..that i have a daughter (pictures)..that i get thirsty(bottle of water)...where i live (id)..that i smoke (cigarettes)..that im a woman (tampons)...that i like to save money (baggie full of coupons)...i chew gum...and i have a phone...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lol. He could tell that I'm flat brok, do not own a debit or credit card, where I live, my age, what I look like, that I have a Verizon phone, that I like to save $(coupons) that I have kids(store discount cards) that I wear sunglasses even in winter because of overcast giving me headaches, and that I use tampons and thin pads as a backup!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• They'd probably say that I'm a disorganized mess, just like my purse. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• that I have a baby (pacifiers... baby shoes lol) and I spend a lot of money on make-up
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• What,is that all that's in there? Not alot of clutterand keeping it simple
    chickpee

Answer by chickpee at 8:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think in some ways it would be an accurate portrayal of me--it's just basics in there, wallet, keys, receipts, a tube of lip gloss, a comb, etc and that pretty much sums me up. Very practical. However, I tend to not keep my purse organized or cleaned out regularly and that would be misleading, as I do tend to be a very neat and orderly person for the most part.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Probably that I have OCD. Everything is very organized in my wallet because I hate having to search for things and I have a little notebook of lists and reminders then my coupon sorter with all the nearly expired coupons pulled to the front pocket. Then there's always the miscellaneous stuff, chapstick, compact, extra car key, a rattle or two...
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 9:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• That I like to wear makeup I dont carry to much money on me I love scratch offs and I love my family *pics in purse*
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• im feminine, i smell good, i dont wear much make-up, I have 4 kids, I am pregnant, we are military, We make good money, we are patriotic, we donate, we live in NC, we are from St. Louis, I am organized, I volunteer, and I am PTA. Probably more, but that is what i came up with
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010