Are you afraid of injection needles?

As long as I can watch it's okay. I just can't turn my head away and wait for the sting. What about you?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you ,as long as I can watch
    chickpee

Answer by chickpee at 8:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm the oppoosite, I can't look when they do it. lol.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 3:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Not at all. I hate getting my blood drawn though. I used to teach that venipuncture, IV insertion, and medication administration, but when I am on the receiving end, I get a little woozy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Injections don't bother me much. It's blood draws that bother me. But then that could be because I've been having a blood draw at least once a week for the past several weeks and they never get in the vein on the first try and sometimes they have to go in the back of my hand instead of my arm after they've tried the arms a few times. Hopefully today's will be the last for a while. Then again, I've had a few injections lately too. First a rhogam, them 2 methotrexate shots, then another rhogam, but I hardly felt those compared to the pokes in my arms and hands.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• just got two shots in my knees. thought it would be really bad, cause when i got one in my hip, i went into shock ...really bad. but i was surprised with the knees. it was so worth it!
    dacmain

Answer by dacmain at 6:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It doesn't bother me to watch or to look away. I'm not afraid of shots, but when I went to the ER over the summer, I was in so much pain already that all the blood they took and the shots I got seemed to hurt way worse than normal and I almost passed out. Normally, I'm ok with needles, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I can't watch until the needle is in, then I have to watch.
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 9:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i could have my blood drawn all day, but shots are a no-go!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010