Want to share something? Doesn't matter what. Just tell us.

Here's mine: I feel so peaceful today! I wish I had a more apropiate word ... I feel calm, my thoughts are clear like crystal, yet I'm full of energy. Even though I'm rushing through the halls of this building my breathing is slow. The world could come to an end and I'd still feel solid like a rock. I love it!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I married the wrong man. I was young and naive and now we have a baby and I feel so trapped and alone.
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 3:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm feeling threatened at work. We just got a new District Manager and he keeps threatening my and my store managers job.  Why do men feel they can bully women? 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• what a peaceful morning, I went outside to let my chickens out and there in my yard was a herd of deer. I watched them for a few moments before they realized I was there. WOW!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful
    chickpee

Answer by chickpee at 8:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My Son is having his first class picture taken today in Preschool! I am so happy yet sad that he is growing up so fast!! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010