does anyone know how to work from home?

i cant work because of my kid, so im looking for something i could do from home to get money like using my computer

mizzliz87

Asked by mizzliz87 at 4:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• become a web designer!
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The best solution I have is daycare in your home. That way you control the money you make and set your own hours and you always know its legit.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am an independent distributer for The Gourmet Cupboard. There are no start-up costs. PM me if you would like any more information regarding it.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Sent you a message momma!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You can open a daycare or babysit, join a direct sales company, sell outgrown clothes, toys, etc on ebay or craigslist, run errands for the elderlyor disabled in your area....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How about freelance writing? PM if you're interested and I'll fill you in on the details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. I do a lot of my work on the computer for my Juice Plus Biz, facebook, cafemom, etc. It's a good company to work with and the potential for earning a decent income is amazing. Look into it and contact me if you have any questions. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com and www.welovejuicplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I too work from home and absolutely love it. I just started Wednesday and am already finding it to be a breeze. There is no selling, stocking and shipping and it is not a scam. If you would like more information, I would be more than happy to talk to you about it; just message me. Thanks and Good Luck!! :)
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010