hello i have this friend who thinks that i want her husband.

i really don't want her husband. cause i have my own. why would i want hers.please help me.

HarleyGirl69

Asked by HarleyGirl69 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• do you hang around and flirt with him?
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ask her what makes her uncomfortable. she is prob seeing something you are doing as flirting even if you do not mean it.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 11:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• just leave him and her alone for everyones sake that way their is no drama if you ask me
    Anonymous

• my friend told me I was too friendly with her husband. I was shocked. I had to stop talking to him to make her feel better. Sad. I had no feelings for him at all. Anyway he already had a mistress but I didn't tell her that! lol
    I remember telling her that if I wanted a husband I would have kept one of the three of my own I had! Some women are so insecure. Just keep a distance from him. When you talk about things and they are both together look at her and not him. Try to ignore him. I know it's dumb but do it until she feels comfortable about it. I'd also ask your husband if he thinks you are being too friendly to him (or any other men). My husband told me one time I had a habit of touching ppl on the arm when I spoke. I had to stop that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• sounds like she is very insecure and not really a friend if she does not trust you.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• so let it go. maybe stop being friends with her. it's stupid cause so what if you did (lets just say you did) what her husband has no say so? that would be what i would look at. in the end it would have to be my hubby that let me friends get in the way of our marriage so it wouldn't really matter if she wanted him or not cause my hubby wouldn't do that. if she tried to do anything she would be out of my life so fast she wouldn't even know why her head was spinning. she is way insecure with the relationship she has with her husband i think rather then with you. it's like an excuse to cover up for the real excuse.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i would just make sure that i wasnt flirting...... if you and her are friends stay away from her man so she doesnt think that you are flirting.... im not saying that you are i am just saying dont give her a reason to feel that you are...
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 12:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I'd tell her to get over herself. She obviously doesn't trust you. I'd take that as a HUGE insult. Maybe he's expressed interest in you or something and she's blaming YOU for. I say ditch both of them
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Some people are just natural flirters whether they see it or not and then there's people that bring it out in someone that never had the ability to even flirt before. I am not comfortable flirting with very many people, and I've had men to think I was flirting with them when in fact I wasn't (wasn't even attracted to them). I don't hug or touch men and don't want them touching me. I try to avoid eye contact with males unless I'm specifically talking to them. If their S/O is there, I hold eye contact with them instead. I'm too afraid someone is going to take something wrong so I'm probably appearing frigid at times because I'm trying to be too careful.
    I'm secure in my relationship but it ticks me off when some women is talking to my husband and feels the need to touch him while she's talking to him or hug him when we go to leave (or say hello). To me, it's just not something that I do or am comfortable with.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think you should ask your friend what it is that you're doing to make her feel the way she does because it isn't your intention and you don't want anyone feeling the way she is if it's something you can work on.
    It's likely tho he's made some comment about you (how nice you look or how you always seem so nice) and it's just got her thinking.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2008