Plz share something funny that's happened

Something your husband, child, friend, or others did that made you laugh! Plz keep it clean for the young ones. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I walked the hall with a patient of mine, telling him all about his walking pattern and handling his stroler savely when I steped on my own lace and fell.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My DD turns one next week, and she now all-out laughs when she farts....guess it tickles her fanny, but it cracks me UP!!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 6:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I was in a shoe store in the mall looking at some shoes I turned around an hit my face into the window that looks outta the store, boy was my face red !!
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 6:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• dd is 2 and she likes watching Disney and PBS on demand. She usually tells us wht shows she wants to watch. Yesterday she said"Mickey Mouse on demand." It was hilarious because I didn't realize she knew it was on demand and it sounded cute like she was "demanding" it lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my husband will waer anything as a hat....lol when he gets a diaper to cahnge my DD he wears it as a hat until he needs it, or he will put pants, shirts, bowls, or anything readily available on his head...he is such a goof, bu our kids think it is hilarious
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My neice is fairly new at living in a home with her husband and children,( she's always lived with her parents) fixing dinner she calls up a friend and says theres this little brown bag inside my chicken what is it? (This is after she had already roasted it)
    chickpee

Answer by chickpee at 8:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I was trying to get comfortable in the van, being pregnant it can be hard, so i say to my self I'M getting a lard butt.... My 4 yr old heard me, asks what a lard butt is... oh my, so i said it means I'm getting big hon,she was so sweet and said no mom, It's that your pregnant, and the baby is growing duh.....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thanks, I needed that. I'm not turning one next week, but I've been having the same problem! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 6:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2010