Any good diet pills that really work?

dacmain

Asked by dacmain at 6:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• NO
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• None are safe, no matter what they say. And none are long term effective. Your best bet is a low fat low carb low sugar low salt low cholesterol diet. Fruits and vegetables should outweigh the rest.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hate to break it to you but the only way to lose weight effectively is to excercise and not to eat junk. If there was a quick fix, do you think Oprah, who has all the money in the world would still be fat?
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No such thing. If there was a diet pill that really did work, it would be splashed all over the news as it would be touted as a miracle.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Sorry sweetheart, but there is no such thing as a safe diet pill, they have negative side effects. I saw a show many years ago about a lady who took diet pills and within 17 days they had eaten away her kidneys and she almost died from it, no joke. I would suggest that if you want to lose weight the healthy way, try eating an apple or a pear before each meal because the fruit has fiber and that blocks some of the fats from sticking to your body. Also apples have pectin in it which I read can absorb fat in the stomach.

Or maybe you can try organic apple cider vinegar 1-2 times a day mixed with honey and warm water because it helps to loosen fat in the body. To make the drink, start with 1 tablespoon vinegar, mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, then add about 1 cup of warm water. I hope this helps and good luck.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No they all have given me a light head I don't think any of them work
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• nope......fresh air, plenty of sunshine, plenty of hard physical labor, a good nights sleep.....fresh food cooked from scratch....stay away from white flour and sugar......best diet for you....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No diet pills, but when I started taking Juice Plus the weight started coming off. I love this stuff, so much in fact that I became a Rep with the company because I was telling everyone about it anyway.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lots of water...when i started drinking 80 oz/day i dropped 10 lbs just from that
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I disagree with the above, Diet Magic works, is all natural and safe, no jitters no crash I have lost 14 lbs with it and have even been lazy. PM me for more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2010