ne the sould breadwinner or dh/so?

I'd rather have dh do it so I could be home with kids.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 7:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in

• Sorry that's be the soul breadwinner. I need to go to the eye dr again lol....
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I cannot understand the question.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Would you rather be the one making all the $ or have DH/SO make all the money
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 7:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Either way as long as the money was being made. In our house, it's split through out the year. I am a bartender & he is a chef at a catering company. During the off season (Mar-Oct) I am the main breadwinner. But then season rolls around & he will triple the money I make a month
    KristensMoM305

Answer by KristensMoM305 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I hate working and DH loves it soooooooo him lol
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 7:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• In all my past relationships, I have been the BW. This relationship, SO is. I don't mind that either.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• DH is the breadwinner in our family and always has been. I am not good with money so work on a cash budget basis. I worked for a while, but never made enough to make it worth the effort/time away from the kids so we choose to live more simply and keep me at home.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't care who makes more as long as we are both contributing. I could never stay at home and not be working. I would rather we both make about the same. I have always made slightly more than him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Actually I would rather it be C-- split the responsibility. Both hubs and I work full time and I like bringing in my own $, I like being able to put food on the table and being able to treat the kids to things once in a while.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think it would be nice if it was split between us both, but right now he's the only one working. So he's the one bringing in all the money so I can stay home with our daughter. :) I love it that way for now and so does he.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010