miss my husband!

ok....about a week ago I was admitted for a short time for pre-term labor. They managed to stop the contractions, thankfully, but sent me home on bedrest. this is now days later and I really want to have sex with my husband. The last time we did it was the morning I got admitted, so I think part of me is nervous of having to go back to the hospital again. I am not scared of hurting baby, I know he's well protected and all that jazz...should I chance this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't chance it at all. I to went in to pre-term labor and they were able to stop it. I was also told that I couldn't have sex. I know its hard but you wouldn't want to have the baby to early because you really wanted to have sex with your husband. Just wait it out and soon enough you'll get to have sex again.
    Anonymous

• I agree... this is nothing to play around with just b/c of sex, try something other than sex for now
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I guess I made it sound really crude. This isn't some horny obsession. I just miss making love to my husband...we're really close and I love being with him. Being able to make love throughout the pregnancy has been a joy that we've shared as a couple that I didn't know was possible...and I know things are going to change with baby anyway...I just didn't want it to be because I was scared of something....
    Anonymous

• Having sex with your husband can cause the contractions to come back. be careful!
    Anonymous

• I still say don't chance it. Try other things to do with your husband until baby is born. Or I guess you could wait to talk to the doctor and see what they have to say. Maybe the doctor will give you the ok to have sex with your husband. But until then wait.
    Anonymous

• i understand what you mean! you should have a lights out ...candles lit...soft music....massage oil session! maybe even some chocolate strawberries! you will feel that same emotional love and closeness connection. just make sure you lay on your side for the back massage! plus you deserve one anyways!!!!!
    mojomom2006

Answer by mojomom2006 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yeah i wouldnt risk it. You have the rest of your lives to have sex but only one chance for this baby to be healthy
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i know what you mean but i really wouldnt chance it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008