Do you belong to a COUPON FORUM??

I am wondering who all here uses coupons? Do you stockpile for your home and others? Do you want to know HOW to and WHERE to use coupons? I belong to the BEST coupon forum around.

Being a coupon mom I have saved my family TONS of money. I have been able to pay off bills, SAVE money AND take PAID IN CASH mini vacations. I hope to do alot more in 2011.

Here is the coupon forum that I belong to. It is FREE to join. You would be amazed at everything you can get for just $1 or less. Feel free to browse around and learn!

WeUseCoupons.Com

MoMofTWOkiddos

Asked by MoMofTWOkiddos at 8:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• No I dont but I will now. What a great idea and Thank you for the wonderful information. With the economic crunch eerything is helpful and I am all about saving and redirecting my money to help my family. YAY! Really I am that excited. LOL! Thanks again.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thanks for the website:) I was using thegrocerygame.com and I saved a ton of money but stopped using it. I will look into this forum!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:22 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have a few coupon mom blogs linked to FB on my FB. They post deals everyday. I love it. Money Saving Mom is one of them. For The Mommas is another I like.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:22 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no I just cut out good ones when they come in the mail
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010