Candles? Potpouri? Insence?

Do you like to burn candles or anything else to make your home smeel good? What is your choice? Favorite one?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 8:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I will sometimes burn candles or incense. But during the winter, we have a woodstove to heat our living room, and I keep a huge pot of water with potpourri in it.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I keep my "baby" crockpot going with Mulling Spices, Orange Peels, and Cinnamon sticks in the hot water, it makes my house smell soooo good. And, for my birthday a couple weeks ago, I was given this AWESOME little "burner". I LOVE it! It takes a tealight on the bottom and then a little "wax square" on top and it melts and smells up my entire house!!! I'm in LOVE!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Candles, all different kinds, and the scent changes with each season. Puts your house in the feel of the season I think.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I use candles and plug-ins.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• momof3inTN I grew up doing the same thing. We had a woodstove and mom always had water on with something in the water. Have you ever used oranges or lemons? She would do the oranges a lot. She would put the peels in the water.
    tiddliwinks

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I make my own incense. It's a cheap hobby and I can get kooky with the customization.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I like candles. ;)

momof3inTN~~I bet that smells great. Even the woodstove alone smells so good. My parents had a woodstove when I was little, I miss that! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Scentsy wickless candles...
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 9:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• candles and wickless candles
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We use candles and I have one of those wax burners too. I love it, but I can't find any more of the little wax squares for it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2010