Talentless Celebs

Which so-called celebs are you tired of seeing and hearing about? My picks are Snooki and The Situation from Jersey Shore, Kate Gosselin, The Kardashians, and Paris Hilton. No talent to back up the fame.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I can't believe Paris Hilton is famous. She has absolutely no talent. But, that says something about American culture. People are interested in her for some reason. There's something about Snooki and "the situation" that make me think they are somewhat playing a character now, at least exaggerating their true personas because they realize some people are interested enough in watching them. The more I watch The Jersey Shore, the more I think Mike "the situation" is playing a role now. I don't think that's truely who he is.
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Russel Brand.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ALL of them that became famous by making asses of themselves! I can't stand reality stars or those that are famous for absolutely NOTHING!!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• all the reality
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• As far as the Kardashians they own 3 successful stores called Dash. That takes something to last and be successful.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Kim K. only got fomous because of the stupid sex tape that she made with Ray J. Who is Russel Brand?
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Russel Brand is some guy from England. He hosted a couple award shows and was in the movie "Get Him to the Greek". I think he's engaged to Katie Perry??
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Oh, I know who he is now. I also agree that some people exaggerate their character just to be in the spotlight and it's not worth it. I feel like if you can't be true to who you really are, then why bother?
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010