Do you know anyone who had their tubes clamped but ended up having to get the clamps removed because of problems such as heavy bleeding or cramps but little bleeding etc?

Ever since I had my tubes clamped back in '97 I've had a terrible time with my menstral cycle. Sometimes it's not a problem but other times I end up having to go see someone over it. Before I had the clamps someone told me not to do it because it would cause a lot of problems down the road. Now it seems it is. I'm thinking of having the clamps removed. I'm 45 and I figure my tubes must be crushed by now to the point where they can't be functional anymore. Does anyone else have their tubes clamped, as opposed to cut and/or tied?

L.A.F.outloud

Asked by L.A.F.outloud at 11:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• i had my tubes cut tied and whatever else they do to them now lol i havent had any real problems i get stomach aches every now and then
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008