Your opinion on the Duggars?

I'm sorry but I get really frustrated when people say that the Duggars are wrong. They are a wonderful family with wonderful values. Like 21 people in this world with strong sense of family, love and responsibility is really whats wrong with the world today.

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• They are not hurting anybody. They seemed to be very friendly and so positive. I have no issue with them.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think they have too many kids to give each one the attention they need.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry but I get really frustrated when people say that the Duggars are wrong.

I'm sorry that people being allowed to have an opinion that disagrees with you upsets you so much.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think they are too controlling over their children. How fun can being a teenager be if you are always taking care of your infant siblings? I don't think the parents take care of the kids, the other siblings do. The parents may have chosen to have 19 kids, but the children did not choose to have that many siblings, so why is it their responsibility? It also seems like the boys are allowed to do more things than the girls. Example: when they went to the fair, none of the girls went on rides.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Just stickin up for values :)
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 8:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I wonder what they would do if a lil Dugger turned out gay

or decided their lifestyle was not for them

or if the other kids stopped being baby sitters for the Mom

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• BTW, I do watch sometimes, and my daughter is a fan

sweet-a-kins

• I, too, think they are a wonderful family. I get tired of people criticizing them. "We" are all about supporting alternative lifestyles, etc except when that lifestyle means raising more kids than society likes in a wonderful, loving environment, all while being financially secure. It'd be nice if more kids were raised with the sense of family, care for others, manners, and faith that those kids have.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• "or if the other kids stopped being babysitters for the mom"

Exactly! Some of the girls are already adults. When do they get to start their life? And what are the parents going to do if they leave and start their own families?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• their life is not affecting mine so more power to them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2010