Whats the name of that....

Movie that just came out on DVD I think its called "The Strangers", its the one with the family and they're wearing something on their faces in the previews?Anyone see it and what is it about?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i'm not sure...but i think The Strangers is about a couple that goes to a cabin and strangers come and beat them or something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• go to moviefone.com and type out the name and it will tell you what the movie is about

Answer by admckenzie at 12:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i saw it..it was okay =)
    dont wana ruin the movie though ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i saw it and it was soooo stupid seriously. lol
    its a waste of time i nmy opinion.
    but yes its called The strangers.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The commercial for it gives me nightmares. I can't walk through my house in the dark after seeing it lol. Movies like that creep me out, but I like to watch them anyway! I haven't seen it though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I saw it in the theater and I'm big on scarey movies this movie the thing that scared me the most was that it could really happen. yes parts of the movie was a bit rediculous but the fact that things like that happen will scare the crap out of you. Overall pretty good movie.
    histree

Answer by histree at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008