Teething Baby!

so my daughter is teething, she isn't crabby just a slight fever and very talkative, but I give her the orajel and acetaminophen(tyenol) and she wakes up like every hour on the hour, I can't function on 1 hour of sleep, also my husband is deployed so I am doing this alone till early dec, when he comes home I been doing everything since she was born he only spendt 9 days with her before he had to fly out, Dang Marines! lol? but is there something else I can do to get some sleep?

-TIA Amy

amers2010

Asked by amers2010 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried the teething tablets? Ask your pharmacist about them and he/she will point you in the right direction.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Experiencing the same thing. I'm afraid if you don't have a mom/grandma who you trust to look after your LO while you catch up on a few hours of sleep, then you're just gonna have to tough it out. My DH doesn't get up for her anymore and I'm also running on empty. Good luck, mama
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• yeah, she goes to my in-laws but we leave for Cali in two weeks so I will be alone till the hubby comes home, but I will just have to nap with her again like when she was a baby baby!, I did try teething tablets too she just wont sleep till it breaks thru I am afraid
    amers2010

Comment by amers2010 (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• try baby orajel the nighttime formula and a cool damp wash cloth believe it or not
    cdesersa

Answer by cdesersa at 10:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010