Are you happy in your marriage right now?

Marriages have ups and downs...good times and bad...Is your marriage good right now or on the rocks?

theycallmehunny

Asked by theycallmehunny at 9:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Not just marriages do, relationship too! And yes I am extremely happy in my relationship with my df of 4 years :)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• On the rocks! My husband will never admits he is wrong and always puts the blame on me. He has an issue with saying I LOVE YOU so we maybe say it once every couple of weeks. He PREFERS to take care of himself rather then be with me, and its always been like that. He thinks I am too heavy and I wear size 4 pants (before I was pregnant). And we do not even touch. No hugging, cuddling, maybe a kiss good bye. Its depressing, the good things...he is an excellent father and has NO problem spoiling them with affection and love. Not jealous at all, just glad someone is getting it because it sure isn't me.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Very happy!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:36 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• sorry...relationships too, lol
    theycallmehunny

Comment by theycallmehunny (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We're doing good right now, for the most part, considering we have a new baby & lack of sleep!
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Couldn't be happier!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• stressed but happy, pregnant and getting married next month and the all day sickness has hit home!!!
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Very happy! <3
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Very happy right now. Just had our second son (who's screaming at me right now), and are looking toward the future with business ventures and looking for a house! It's not always flowers and rainbows, but it is right now and I'm so thankful for these good times.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Estatic! Life is Good!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010