Do you ever feel like a therapist for your friends

oh i do,,,

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 9:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup! Who often gives wrong advice to not hurt their feelings!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes and it is getting old really! I seem to be getting lots of other peoples drama thrown at me and I am sick of it. My brother and his wife are on the outs so they both call me asking advice, my BFF and her hubby are in counseling and no matter what I say I can't convince her that her hubby is a worthless prick and my parents have their own drama! I am just tired of it all but I guess happy they feel they can come to me?!
    luvsmygirls77

Answer by luvsmygirls77 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I used to when I had a lot of people I talked to nearly daily. I was always the go-to lady about their issues. And I enjoyed it back then. However, now the crew has been weeded down and I'm not that so much anymore.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• nope...I have learned to not get involved much in my friends issues unless they personally invite me into them. They will ask me what I did about this or that but I never tell them this is what they need to do because everyone is different...my greatest advice to others is "Do what you feel is right and if it doesnt work do what you feel is second right." Never fails! Then they never blame you if nothing is working!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• So true.. I feel the same as both of you...
    kileighsmommie

Comment by kileighsmommie (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2010