Is this the end? :o(

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I'm having severe cramps, they were realllly bad yesterday but aren't AS bad today. no blood..... but some of my pregnancy symptoms are disappearing. What d u think?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There's no telling. You need to get checked out by your OB.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Could go either way, I'm afraid :( I cramp during all my pregnancies. But severe cramps can be a sign of miscarriage. All you can do is send love to your baby, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Ballewal, the ER can't do anything for her. There's no point except getting a huge bill. Doctors can't stop a miscarriage.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• just because your symptoms go away doesn't mean you aren't pregnant anymore. your boobs wont be sore the whole 9 months, you wont be sick the whole 9 months (some are but not all), you wont always be fatigued or hormonal. so based on that alone i wouldnt worry, enjoy the fact that they are gone for now.

however, the cramping i might worry about. if this is your first though, you will have "growing pains" that feel like cramps but it's your uterus growing. if there isn't any blood, there's PROBABLY no reason to worry about miscarriage, but don't put it aside completely yet. you might want to set up an appt with the ob just to make sure everything is okay. good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ER will call in an OB, who can do something for her.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ATI 13, if there is something other than a miscarriage the ER can help. Call your doctor and have them advise what you should do.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 11:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no bleeding no problem is what I have always been told hun. I cramped really bad with all mine and the one I miscarried I was bleeding like a period or having a heavy brown discharge. Cramping can be totally normal that early on. I was always told growing pains. You could also be constipated. I always confuse the two. Call your doctor for some reassurance, lay down, take some tylenol, and put your feet up. A warm bath always helped me too. I know it is easier said than done, but try not to worry about it. Your body is going through a lot....and the changes can be uncomfortable. Best Wishes.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oh and some start to loose the nausea and breast tenderness around 10 weeks so I would not let that bother me either....consider yourself lucky!!! I would also say unless you are bleeding dont bother with the ER....just call your ob and talk to a nurse in the morning.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010