Yale Fraternity marches past female dorms chanting "No Means Yes!" and "Yes Means An**!" adult content

Why in todays day and age, would young men at one of the countries top universities, think that calling for the rape of their fellow students is acceptable?

Would you feel comfortable having your daughter living near these upstanding young men?

The fraternity is, of course, brushing this off as a harmless ill thought out prank. As though rape is something funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/18/connecticut.yale.frat.chant/

SuperChicken

Asked by SuperChicken at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• SuperChicken

Comment by SuperChicken (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Digusting. As I understand it, these universities are a hotbed for rapists, and their frat brothers condone it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Little pricks should all be expelled. This is not a funny issue and when people do things like this it takes away from the severity of the crime. It is offensive to all women.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No. I do not want my daughter to go there. There is a lot of truth about the way one thinks in their jokes.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Expel the little bastards.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• This is why I hate college age guys. They are so stupid, and such freaking pricks. I think they should all be kicked out, and some kind of sexual harassment charges should be able to be filed. That's totally disgusting.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Having been a rape crisis advocate on a college campus, that is seriously disturbing. That frat should be disbanded and everyone who participated in it kicked out.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• There should be no apology good enough. Rape is not a joke, not funny in any event. These men (if you can call them that) should be immediately expelled!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• That is sickening! Rape isn't a joke! I hope they get kicked out of school for their so called little "joke". Believe me Karma is a bitch and these boys will get what;s coming to them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It's not all college age guys. When my husband was in college, he was still a gentleman. It's just THESE college age guys, in particular.

Answer by missanc at 11:02 AM on Oct. 21, 2010