Im so mad today!!

Im so mad today!!!
Im already late with my Due Date, and was going to have a Dr.s appointment this morning. But was called 2 hours before the appointment, to be told that the Dr. canceled it!!! and now I have to wait until Monday!!!!...
Even more stressful.. I started to have contractions around 2:45am, for almost 2 hours. Then they just went away!! I've been waiting, and waiting. And Im just getting to the point that Im just.. mad!
What can I do to get the contractions to start agian??... soon!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• babies will come when they are ready
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• have sex and patience lol it will be over before you know it!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Walk walk walk! And sex! Prostaglandins in the semen helps prepare the cervix for dilation! Don't be mad, be patient that baby will be here in no time!
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 10:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Unless you are past 42 weeks, you are not overdue. Baby must not be quite done cooking yet, so, let him be a little longer. Just lay down and relax. Baby will come when his timer goes off and not a moment sooner no matter what you try.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• you can't make them start again, but you can do things that might help them come and definitely will help your body prepare for labor. walking as much as you can is a start. having sex if it's not uncomfortable. ive *heard* eating pineapple does something to your cervix, also, maybe helps to efface. but that could just be an old wives tale. anyway, spend your weekend walking and making love so you will be prepared for monday! who knows, maybe your baby will decide to come in the meantime! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am right where you are, I am 41 weeks today and going a little nuts. They say we are not over due until 42 weeks but i say baby is done. There is not much to do to get the contracions going again, You can try walking a lot, sex, fresh pineapple, spicey food.... but nothing has worked for me. The contractions started when i walk a lot but they always stop! It is soooo frusterating! Good luck and I hope your baby comes soon, maybe on the full moon! :)
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 2:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010