Why do men think they have a right to play with us like we are pawns? adult content

I'm so sick of men pretending to actually care for you and love you. Make you feel so speical and make you think you matter. When to them it's all a game. Men just lie and play games. Why isn't there enough good man out there? Why do most women always find the assholes? Men aren't like they use to be back in the old days. Us younger women get played with all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I find it amusing that you think bad men where just created during your generation..Nope, they have been around since the cave man hit his hunny over her head and she gave it right back to him! I am divorced and I find myself being very cautious these days of who comes into my life. I date for a long time, before it gets serious. That way I get to know a lot more about the guy, and the red flags. Slow down just a little, I know its hard when your young, but really get to know the guy first before you emotionally get involved with him, it helps you to see him so much clearer..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thats because we let them. There are good men but lots of women tend to stray toward the bad ones that treat them like crap. IMO
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My personal view of what was shared:
    1) Not all men are assholes.There are just as many lying and manipulative women in this world as there are men. Just for some reason, some women will tolerate it in a relationship more than some men will.
    2) Anyone, male or female, can only "play" with a person and manipulate a person to the level the someone allows them to. A person can only manipulate me and play with me, for as long as I allow them to.
    3) Young women are not the only ones who get "played". Young men do, middle aged women do, middle aged men do.and so on and so on. Again. People get played repeatedly when they allow themselves to be played repeatedly.
    4)If a woman is repeatedly hooking up with men who mistreat her or are bad for her. Then that woman, needs to take a cold hard look at herself, and what she wants/needs. Because we as women choose the men we are with. If we are making bad choices. That's on us, not them
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have no idea what you are talking about. I've never had a man treat me bad, nor do they think they can. He treats you poorly because you allow him to.
    Nobody can treat you in any manner, unless you allow them to.
    Oh, and birds of a feather flock together.
    There is an obvious reason why a good man is looking elsewhere. Good men want the same thing in a good relationship that a good woman does. JMHO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It's because once we get into that relationship and the guy changes, we cannot seem to realize that we can live without them or cannot figure out how to support ourselves.

Ever read the other relationship questions? "What can I do to make him stop cheating" "Should I leave when he hits me again"...and so on. Women believe that they have to have a man to survive rather than being self-reliant and making a man prove himself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• So do us middle aged women, it never ends! Sorry for the grim glimpse into your future..lol
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• They can only play with you if you let them. Learn to set boundaries for yourself. That way, you will usually know if they are a decent man or not, before you get hurt.
    That being said, there are some men that are really good at hiding their true colors. Try calling them on it each and every time they act like an ass. You will see their true colors soon enough!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Not all men do and also alot of women act like that. If you find a man like that, get rid of him.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Perhaps it's the vibes ur sending out. I found my hubby after several failed relationships. I stopped looking and started focusing on making my life what I wanted it to be. That's when I met him. No games. No BS. Good men are out there. Stop worrying about finding a man to love and start worrying about finding and loving urself.
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well first of all, not all men are like that. Second, the men that are have no respect. No respect= get rid of him!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2010