Boys or girls?

Which ones do you think are easier overall?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had two boys, 8 years apart, so it was almost like having two "only" children. One was easy, one was hard. One, I could say do this or don't do that and he would always mind me, never a problem-even during the teenage years. Two was a terror from the time he was born till he was grown-then he had a baby girl and he straightened out his life and is a great dad-a single custody dad for part of the time. She is ten now, a delightful child. Sometimes my son has said that if she didn't look so much like him he might wonder if she was his, because she is so good. lol.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• well i have 2 girls and they are not easy at all and eveyone tells me it is only going to get worse! I teach 2 yr olds and the girls are easier in my class
    spagal99

Answer by spagal99 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Only one so far and it is a girl and I am telling you that she may be it for us. She is a piece of work and super intelligent.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No idea. I have boys. I've heard that boys are more challenging when they are little and girls are more challenging once they get to be around puberty age. Honestly, I think it depends on the kid though.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I had rather have 5 boys than 1 girl. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Boys. I do not want to have girls.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We have a 6 year old boy, & a newborn daughter, so not sure yet. Time will tell!
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I had two girls and one boy. They were all pretty easy to raise and good kids. I don't think it is possible to generalize ,based on the sex of the child. They are all dfferent and doesn't matter if they are boys or girls. That is too easy to decide boys are easier or girls are easier....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How in the heck could you say you don't want any girls,Mom2just1 ? Are you living in China? LOL. WHat happens if you have a girl some day? ANd what is wrong with girls? My girls were great!They still are. They are adults now....very sweet ,intelligent and generous,hard-working women.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I only have a girl and she's not easy at all. I'm going to say that I dont' think either of them are easy. Both of them have their own sets of issues and difficulties that make raising them not easy at times.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010