What kind of view do you have outside your window?

I am looking out the biggest window in my home. It's a kitchen window with a cement wall built directly in front of it. I guess I am going to have to go paint a mural on the wall or something.. I feel like I am in jail.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have gorgeous views. When I look out the front window I see a mountain range, then a golf course and a duck pond. Out the back you see the golf course and our yard which is a all a pretty garden. I love looking out the windows!!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• When I lived in an apartment it had no windows in the kitchen which I found depressing. So I painted a huge fake window in there with an ocean/beach scene. I attached a wood window ledge and frame. It was pretty cool.

Anyways, in this house most all the windows face the back and side yards. I see grass and bushes and my neighbors houses. The only windows that face out front are in bedrooms.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• well i live in a very old house. a very well up kept house tho. one that you still have to open with a skeleton key. so i have millions of windows i each room. but outta every window i mostly see nothing but trees. thats what i love about living right here its hidden from the road from trees and it has a very yard yards!! but when winter comes we get way over loaded with the leaves. thats the only down side
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• To my left it' a row of apartments behind me its a open field
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I live in a town house, and when I look out the window it looks like I'm in a tree house. I love it. However, my previous apartment was almost right on the road, I had to keep my curtains closed ALL the time so no one could see us.... I hated it!! I think the mural is a great idea, and I hope you have fun painting it!! :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The window next to me has a view of my side yard, and my neighbors wood fence.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I live in a townhouse, and have a nice city view with an incredible view of the bridge crossing the harbor....it's the best part of this place, and from our rooftop patio we actually have a view of the harbor and the ocean.

Parking, traffic, and the crowds here are bad....but the view is spectacular.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am in my living room and when I look out my window, the first thing I see is a big Oak Tree with my daughter's swing in it. Past that I see a big field with tall grass and you barely see the tops of other houses that are on the street over. It's nice. :) And quiet!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2010