Did voter fraud steal the nomination from Hillary?

With accusations of voter registration fraud swirling as early voting begins in many states, some Hillary Clinton supporters are saying: “I told you so.”

Already in Iowa, the Obama campaign was breaking the rules, busing in supporters from neighboring states to vote illegally in the first contest in the primaries and physically intimidating Hillary supporters, they say.

Obama’s surprisingly strong win in Iowa, which defied all the polls, propelled his upstart candidacy to front-runner status. But Lynette Long, a Hillary supporter from Bethesda, Md., who has a long and respected academic career, believes Obama’s victory in Iowa and in 12 other caucus states was no miracle. “It was fraud,” she told Newsmax.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i would love to see proof of everything you posted. and by proof i don't mean youtube videos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• where's your proof?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Really people, just give it up. They could have a video showing Obama sacrificing a child at an alter of satan and "they" would still defend his actions and/or say it was fake or taken out of context. The complete blind idiocy of some Obama people is what is scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No, but what I heard was a lot of Republicans voted for Obama in the primary thinking he would be and easy win where Hillary would not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I've learned that the greater a person's sense of guilt, the
    greater his or her need to cast blame on others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• That's what I say. People just don't seem to care what he does. They support him anyway.
    Anonymous

• Why do you keep talking about Ayres and old vietnam protester making such a big deal about it but nothing is said about G Gordon Liddy and hitler, which is NO better. Or that Obama is a muslim terrorist, when in fact the one who started it is on TV saying he got is info wrong when he checked into Obama's father, naturally he blame Obama because he did not give the man his birth certificate, like I hand mine out every day to every one. I care what he does, but I want truth of what he has done! I heard Republican's is the one that caused Hillary to fail, but know says anything to that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• What ever Obama you say has done is suppose to be a big deal but not what McCain has done, Why? Black perhaps? How about some truths here. They both have back grounds and about even on the bad. So why so much on Obama, truth people, why?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• OMG anon 8:49. Proofread. Seriously. Delete and try again because that paragraph makes me want to have a seizure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2008