!!!ImplantationBleedingThenOne1/2WeeksLaterPeriod?!?!??!

~!So a week and half ago i "thought" i had the implantation bleeding.....i only had a lil bit of blood only when i wiped n it didnt last as long...i looked up implantation bleeding and it was dead on what had happened with me cuz that was when i was suppose to get my period.....i was late on my period a total of 2 weeks and 2 days late....then today i get my actual period.....my questiion is...can you still have the implantation bleeding then start your period n still be pregnant???? i had a blood test done this morning before i started my period.....has this ever happened to anyone? and still be pregnant??? i had the sore breasts and headaches and dizzy all this month.....i have no clue whats going on...nething will help.....thank you all...hope you all are having a less confusing morning than me lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I suppose it is possible, but really, only the test will tell. Some women will have bleeding during their pregnancy and go on to have a perfectly healthy child, sometimes the bleeding unfortunately indicates a miscarriage, and it's also possible this really IS just a regular period, and the bleeding you had earlier was some breakthrough bleeding, but not implantation bleeding...

Unfortunately, at this point, all you can do is wait... Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Did you take an at home test? what were the results?
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 11:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i am waiting do get the results from the blood test...that could be sometime today or tomorrow morning.....so i am just waiting to find out......i just wanted to see if anyone else has had this happened and still was pregnant....me and my fiance have been trying to have a baby for awhile now.....i just really thought i had the implantation bleeding.....so weird.....
    kmscsj

Answer by kmscsj at 12:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• im 33 1/2 weeks preggo with my 4th child, 5th pregnancy, 2nd undetectable (1st undetectable miscarried) I have been having a normal flow period every month so its possible.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Oh and tests even blood can come up negative all thru a pregnancy sometimes.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010