Is there anything that your kid(s) do that drives you completely nuts?

My daughter (3) and son (15 months) have screaming matches. They scream back and forth at one another.
My daughter does this every day. "ma ma, ma ma," over and over and over and when I ask what she just looks and smiles and then she starts it all over again.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Whining.. oh the Whining... ugh
    Or He likes to Say mommy... ? Mommy??? Mommy?? each time I say Yes, honey, what is it? What max? Max, do you really have anything to talk to me about?? he just smiles at me too....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My 2 year old son can drive me nuts when I let him watch tv.... "Want Thomas, NOOOOO, want Caillou, NOOOOO, I don't like that, want Elmo, NOOOOOO, YOU GABBA GABBA!!!" It's like... make up your friggin' mind already!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, would you like a list? lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I tell them to do something. If they don't want to I have to get ugly before they do it
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yep, when they spill food on a freshly mopped floor while playing a game or fighting over who got what cup, when they peel the paint off the freshly painted entertainment center in their playroom, bringing raisins to the playroom and squishing them under the wheels of their plasma cars and trikes.

I have lots :) I just don't like messes or destroyed thing.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• he rubs his hands all over my face! i've never been able to handle someone's hands on my face...its all i can do to get a facial. when i get a massage, i tell him to skip the face completely. i just don't like it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Sounds like your daughter has found a game. Haha Unfortunately for you. :o]

My 2 year old son pours the milk from his sippy cup onto the coffee table or the cabnit in his playroom. Not for any other reason then he likes to see liquids pour out of things. He'll drink as much as he wants and then pour the rest out. Soo frustrating. He was getting better at not doing it, but the last couple of days he's gone back to it. Time outs are a plenty today just for that. And yes, he gets it taken away after proving he can't behave with it.

My daughter, who will be a year old on the 28th, is a "Monkey See, Monkey Do" kind of child. She idolizes her big brother and what he does she will do her darndest to do. But what really gets to me is her being his saviour. When he gets a time out she'll go over and try to play with him, when he goes down for a nap she'll go into his room, etc. So frustrating.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My almost 4 year old does the mom mommy mom mom mommy thing i say what do you need Luccas and he says nothing mom lol i think he just like to hear his own voice, my 5 year old DD dosent ever remember to flush the toilet ugh so icky and my 8 year old DS has a realy bad habbit of putting everything under his bed when i ask him to clean his room! Kids gotta love them :)
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• constant bickering
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 12:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My daughter, who is 2, tries to mock the cat by making meowing noises. But the noises SHE makes don't sound at all like a cat. I can't even describe it. She will sit and do it over and over and over and over again for about 15 minutes. Drives me crazy!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2010